Mississauga, as of October 5, you’ve raised over $200,000 and over 150,000 pounds of food for Mayor Crombie’s 2021 Thanksgiving Food Drive, in support of The Mississauga Food Bank!👏
But we still need your help to feed hungry neighbours and reach our goal of raising $400,000 and 200,000 pounds of food by October 17!
With your generous donations of funds, food, and household items, you can ensure everyone has access to healthy food this Thanksgiving season. 🍂🍂
It’s not too late to join Mayor Crombie’s 2021 Thanksgiving Food Drive! Here’s how you can support your neighbours in need:
- Make a financial donation – $60 provides healthy and appropriate food for 120 meals!
- Join Mayor Crombie’s Corporate Challenge!
- Organize a food drive and/or fundraiser! – Raise food and funds for neighbours in need this Thanksgiving.
- Donate food at one of our drop-off locations!
- Spread the word! Share updates with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok or LinkedIn.
- Check out our volunteer opportunities – We’re looking for volunteer drivers for our Food Bank 2 Home program – and more!
- Bring your donations to our Contactless Drive-Thru Food Drive on Oct 9!