You invested in strategic partnerships that leverage more food, resources, and impact.
It takes all of us to feed our hungry neighbours. That’s why the investments you make in strategic partnerships with and through the food bank are deeply important in order to continue fighting hunger in Mississauga.
There is a long list of partner-ships that make feeding our hungry neighbours possible:
- Volunteers who freely give precious time.
- Individuals, schools, community groups, and local companies who organize and run food drives or fundraisers in your neighbourhoods and offices.
- Fire stations and grocery stores that collect your food donations all year.
- Anyone that gives financial donations.
- Grant giving organizations and foundations who help cover costs of administration and infrastructure development.
- Provincial and national food bank associations that leverage food donations.
- Local leaders who use your voices to raise awareness and support.
- Agencies in our network who serve hungry neighbours daily, providing them with the best care possible.
Your partnership fuels a collective effort to care for each member of our community who is struggling with hunger. Without you, we will never see a Mississauga where no one goes hungry. So, we are profoundly thankful for everything you make possible.